at JWT Folk
Who we are
We are an award winning creative agency working with the likes of Vodafone, An Post, Irish Life, Circle K, Safefood, Liberty Insurance, Brennans, Lucozade (just to name a few) and we’re looking for an Digital Designer to work on some of our biggest clients.
If you are looking to work in a creative environment, have lots of positive energy and enthusiasm - you’ll fit right in. Suffice to say that there are always opportunities for progression for the right person.
We are currently hiring for the full-time position of a Digital Designer to join our digital team. You will see your designs have an immediate impact on the success of the company and the brands we empower.
The Digital Designer will be working within the digital team, alongside Project Managers, UX and Interactive Designers and Developers working across digital display, social content, email and websites.
- You’ll ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in a digital design role and a portfolio of work to showcase your ability.
- Excellent Photoshop skills. Experience with Sketch would be an advantage.
- Experience working within an agency environment and working from a brief.
- Possess an innate ability to work collaboratively in a team setting with a strong focus on solutions.
- A highly motivated individual who handles even the most challenging tasks head-on in a manner that inspires his colleagues.
- An excellent problem solver that brings creative solutions to the brief.
- An interest in user UX and a thirst for bettering your knowledge and skill set as a designer is a must.
- A basic level/understanding of HTML and CSS would really help but wouldn’t be crucial as we could up-skill the right person.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conceptual thinking – Ideation
- Be involved in brainstorming sessions
- Storyboarding new ideas for banners, emails and social assets
- Develop graphic elements and designs for websites
- Wireframing and Prototyping
- User journey mapping
How to Apply
Please send CV and Portfolio link to us.