Quality Assurance Analyst
at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
- Manually test a variety of digital work including but not limited to:
- Websites - in both desktop and mobile
- Banner ads
- Verify visual elements match creative layouts.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Read and analyze technical specifications, wireframes, user flows, to extrapolate for QA needs.
- Track defects using JIRA; manage project defect reports.
- Ensure all outputs adhere to client style guidelines/standards.
- Create and execute test cases and test plans.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role required.
- Experience working in an advertising agency preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, flexible and organized.
- Effective working independently and on a team.
- Development experience an asset.
- Understanding of development life cycle an asset
- Experience with AODA compliancy an asset.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.