at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
Established in 2019, Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data + technology agency created through the union of the Wunderman + J. Walter Thompson agencies worldwide.
We are actively seeking a collaborative & motivated QA Analyst to play a critical role in assuring our digital outputs are defect-free. Reporting to the Group Technical Director, this role will comb through a variety of digital work and single out issues with the visual layout and functionality. Based in our Toronto office, this team provides the vital final check to ensure the Agency delivers a flawless digital experience to our clients’ online audiences.
- Manually test a variety of digital work including but not limited to:
- Websites - in both desktop and mobile
- Banner ads
- Verify visual elements match creative layouts.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Read and analyze technical specifications, wireframes, user flows, to extrapolate for QA needs.
- Track defects using JIRA; manage project defect reports.
- Ensure all outputs adhere to client style guidelines/standards.
- Create and execute test cases and test plans.
- Manage QA and other 3rd party resources for digital projects.
- Financial Reconciliations of all 3rd party digital tools used by the digital team.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- 2 + years' experience in a similar role required.
- Experience working in an advertising agency preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Quick learner, flexible and organized.
- Effective working independently and on a team.
- Development experience an asset.
- Understanding of development life cycle an asset
- Experience with AODA compliancy an asset.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.