at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
We are actively seeking a collaborative and seasoned Post Producer for our in-house post-production arm, Sauce Video. Reporting to the Head of Integrated Content & Broadcast, the successful candidate excels at the efficient day-to-day running of a post-production division and is capable of assisting with production projects.
When submitting your resume, please include a link to your reel.
- Manage post-production budgets and timelines for all projects in Sauce Video and corresponding administrative duties.
- Handle financial responsibilities of Sauce Video including but not limited to: bi-weekly revenue reporting, sourcing POs, issuing invoicing and processing for payment.
- Distribute editor work load and track job status; engage with Head of Integrated Content & Broadcast when freelance assistance is required.
- Communicate directly with producers, account team & creatives to organize post-production jobs.
- Build relationships with external suppliers and vendors.
- Other projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS + KEY ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years proven work experience required in a related field.
- Commercial broadcast and online digital experience required.
- Previous experience working at a post-production house an asset; preference for post-production experience at an advertising agency.
- Knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages required.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who takes ownership and responsibility.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.