Interns - Summer
at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson is committed to leading an internship program that provides emerging talent with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within a fast-paced agency environment while adding value and making an impact on their assigned teams.
The 2018 winter session will run from May 7, 2018 to August 17, 2018. We are actively seeking curious and collaborative candidates in digital project management.
Digital Project Management
- Works with Digital project team to understand and manage expectations of both internal and external clients at the project level. Communicates potential variances upstream through senior digital team in timely fashion.
- Coordinates planning efforts for multiple projects including estimating and identification of tasks, activities, artifacts, and deliverable milestones as well as the documentation of the resulting plan.
- Creates timely, accurate and thorough project plans, progress reports and scope change documents for each assigned project.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education with a minimum of 2 years completed or recent graduate (within the last 12 months).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Digital and social media savvy.
- Quick study and self-starter.
- Innately curious.
- Passion for learning.
- Analytics - Educational background in programs that support business research and data analysis.
All resumes will be reviewed. Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.