at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
Are you an experienced Designer, inspired to conceptualize + execute creative solutions for leading national brands?
We are actively seeking a curious and innovative Designer to join the Creative Team in our Toronto office. Working collaboratively alongside strategists, producers, and account leads, this role will evolve our product and make an impact on some of the biggest brands in Canada.
When applying for this role, please include a link to your portfolio.
- Develop concepts across multiple channels including, but not limited to: brand design, print, packaging, digital design and User Experience design.
- Engage with creative projects in a client facing capacity including but not limited to creative presentations conveying complex creative concepts and project briefings with key stakeholders.
- Foster/maintain exceptional client relationships.
- Stay on top of design culture and industry trends.
- Maintain focused and strategic thinking while multitasking projects with tight timelines.
- Contribute to new business ideas.
- Assist with other projects as required.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Experience in a high-volume advertising agency preferred.
- An inherent understanding of the role creative plays in helping clients achieve their aims.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, seamlessly switching from one to another.
- Ability to create persuasive arguments to support recommendations, to both internal and external stakeholders.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.