Account Supervisor - Financial Services
at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
This position is based in our Toronto office, with occasional travel to New York required.
The ideal candidate has experience in financial services and thrives in a fast-paced environment working on multiple integrated campaigns at the same time. You have exceptional interpersonal skills, build strong relationships, and manage competing priorities like a duck on water.
- Manage the strategic development and deployment of integrated campaigns in Canada and the United States
- Work with a planner to interrogate client briefs, by challenging and asking questions, to develop communications briefs that meet business needs in an effective and accountable way.
- Leverage data and analysis to recommend Go-To-Market programming and real time optimization.
- Become a trusted advisor for our client. Know their business and competitive landscape back to front and champion the work and smart thinking. You are the client’s main day-to-day agency contact.
- Champion the client within the agency. Share your knowledge and passion for the business internally. Constantly push for amazing strategies and strategies that drive the client forward.
- Mentor your team to ensure campaigns are consistently best-in-class, run smoothly and enter market on time and on budget.
- Manage financial reporting (BCR). Reporting key financial data to the agency’s senior leadership and finance departments.
- Conduct quarterly financial reconciliation meetings with client.
- Lead the interagency team as the AOR, ensuring the deliverables of other agencies align to the set strategic direction.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- Smarts, passion and grit. This is a growing account within the agency, and a unique opportunity to work on Canadian and American campaigns. We need someone to tackle this with drive, ambition, and energy.
- Experience in financial services.
- Fast, agile, and results driven.
- Strong understanding of digital, including programmatic, SEO, SEM and A/B testing preferred.
- Ability to plan, organize and execute large and small consumer-facing programs.
- Experience crafting well thought out POVs and completing post-campaign reports that leverage data to build your insights.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
Don't see what you are looking for?Complete a General Application