Account Executive - Automotive
at J. Walter Thompson Toronto
- Manage the production process, budgets and timelines, including coordination of meetings (internal and client), copy revisions and approvals (client and legal), estimate approvals, and workback schedules.
- Manage day-to-day financial requirements including coordination of billings, budgets & dockets.
- Liaise with creative teams and internal resources to ensure that projects are running smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Document all client and agency meetings in a timely manner.
- Monitor and analyze key competitor activity and key global activity and communicate through regular presentations to clients.
- Liaise with client and address day-to-day client issues at appropriate level.
- Develop a thorough understanding of legal advertising regulations and guidelines specific to client business/category.
- Ensure all internal departments have all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with media and other partners to meet all element requests and ensure all ad material is distributed accurately and on-time.
- Monitor and maintain necessary records on the brand’s business performance and the impact of advertising programs. These include ad tracking summaries, pertinent historical data, media plans and flowcharts.
- Coordinate and execute general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1 to 2 years of Agency experience required; high volume account experience preferred.
- Integrated production experience required, with an emphasis on broadcast and digital.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Confident self-starter and critical thinker.
- Experience in or a passion for the automotive industry a definite asset.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, creativity and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.