Freelance Account Executive
at Wunderman Thompson Atlanta
Wunderman Thompson (WT) the world's best-known marketing communications brand has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, WT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, WT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first to rocket a candy bar into space, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, the first to create an amphibious prosthetic limb, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.
Wunderman Thompson Atlanta is seeking a full-time Freelance Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day management of Campaign(s) Production and Paid Media Plans for the Brand Messaging team on the Marine Corps Recruiting Command account.
• Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
• Builds rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel.
• Participates in internal activities of client.
• Provides other department team members with timely/accurate budget limits, job specifications, marketing direction, and completion due dates.
• Reviews all materials before sharing with Account Supervisor for final sign-off prior to client presentations/final production.
• Maintains accurate records of client expenditures, time utilization, billing information, client contacts, conference reports, etc.
• Prudent use of agency resources.
• Keeps supervisor informed of/involved with client activities/problems.
• Handles special projects and duties as assigned.
• Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy.
• Cooperative relationships within the account team, supervisor, and other departments to include remote offices
• Strong communication skills and ability to manage projects across complex account structure
• Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
• Work completion within budget and time parameters.
Knowledge, Talents and Skills:
• 2-4 years’ experience in an advertising agency or related field.
• Experience working with integrated campaigns desired.
• Must understand branding and brand messaging.
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to balance responsiveness to client requests with providing accurate details in a fast-paced environment
• Energy, competitive spirit, passion for world-class marketing, proactive.
• Microsoft office proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.