at J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that buildng enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the four C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires. J. J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is seeking a driven Content Editor to oversee our content & editorial needs in a fast-paced work environment with a full-service ad agency.
- Video Editorial Services (new and existing content)
- Proficient in operating Canon C300 / Canon Mark III(video and audio)
- Manage a team of in-house editors, camera equipment and suites.
- Digital Asset Management & Archiving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Developed sense of rhythm and timing in storytelling
- Has great judgment and imagination
- Able to make recommendations for the visual and audio elements.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail-oriented
- Foster innovative solutions, currenttrends and the latest technological advances
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale
- Ensure that content meets the company or client's needs, and follows our in-house style guide.
- Manage a busy workload according to deadline.
- Analyze data and analytics, and seek to increase reader engagement and retention.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have 5+ years of experience editing
- Proficient in Premiere Pro,After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Lightroom/Bridge
- Working Knowledge of Illustrator, AuditionAd Agency experience a plus.
- DaVinci/Color Correction a plus.