at J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsible for day-to-day management of Campaign(s)Production, Public Service AnnouncementPrograms and Paid Media Plans for the Brand Messaging team on the Marine Corps Recruiting Command account.
• Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
• Builds rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel.
• Participates in internal activities of client.
• Provides other department team members with timely/accurate market data, budget limits, job specifications, marketing direction, and completion due dates.
• Reviews all materials before client presentations/final production.
• Maintains accurate records of client expenditures, time utilization, billing information, client contacts, conference reports, etc.
• Prudent use of agency resources.
• Keeps supervisorinformed of/involved with client activities/problems.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy.
• Cooperative relationships within the account team, supervisor, and other departments to include remote offices
• Strong communication skills and ability to manage projects across complex account structure
• Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
• Work completion within budget and time parameters.
Knowledge, Talents and Skills:
• 2-4 years experience in an advertising agency or related field.
• Experience working with integrated campaigns desired.
• Must understand brandingand brand messaging.
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized, and able tohandle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Able to balance responsiveness to client requests with providing accurate details in a fast-paced environment
• Energy, competitive spirit, passion for world-class marketing, proactive.
• Microsoft office proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.