Account Manager (Digital & Web)
at J. Walter Thompson Hong Kong
Seeking for an experienced Digital Account Manager to work on a regional account. Reporting directly under the Account Director, you will need to be digitally savvy and up to speed with web builds, applications, as well as other innovative forms of digital communication. You will be an intelligent, ambitious, highly motivated team player with commitment to quality and professionalism who is happy to work on one of the agency’s biggest accounts.
- Strong client servicing skills for day to day management and key client contact
- Serve as liaison between the client and creative team, you are expected to have knowledge in project management skills to track the progression of digital campaigns
- Able to write effective project briefs, deliver effective presentations (over the phone and in person) with poise and confidence
- Handle projects from conceptualization to execution while ensuring delivery is on time, on budget and on expectations of the client (largely digital-focused)
- Collaborate with agency partners to drive integrated strategies to achieve the target for the accounts in charge
- Creates opportunities for deeper collaboration and interaction and reinforces the client’s status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions
- Understands all disciplines enough with a focus on web and digital to provide a quality assurance check of project deliverables and has a point of view of best practices and solutions across functions
- Providing monthly updates on all web platforms under your care as well as how it applies across various clients
- To manage and estimate required costs and timing of projects and key in to the agency’s finance system
- At least 3 years of experience from a creative/ online agency with good web and technology related services and solutions
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive requests. A refined sense of urgency is a major plus.
- A passion for learning and problem solving.
- Tenacious and assertive, never fearful of speaking up and sharing ideas with the team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point. Understanding of basic web development processes and ability to work closely with digital producers and web developers.
- Good communication skills are essential (English and Cantonese).