bei J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
- Works under moderate supervision and with specific limits and authority on assignments of moderate complexity.
- Responsible for research/account planning activities on assigned accounts and is involved in development and delivery of client presentations.
- Assist Planning Supervisors/ Directors in developing strategies and brand campaigns for assigned clients.
- The purpose of this job is to provide rigorous and imaginative strategic thinking to underpin the agency’s work.
- Possesses functional knowledge and skills reflective of fully competent practitioner.
- Typically has 1-3 years’ experience.
- Able to read and understand a sales report
- Understands core human motivations and values
- Reads and understands consumer trend reports
- Understands the different categories and roles for research i.e. qualitative, quantitative
- Well versed on free on-line research tools
- Understand how to create good quality stimulus material for different types of research
- Be familiar with and able to use basic digital and data analytical tools
- Knows the fundamentals of brands and branding e.g. emotional/rational, blind vs. branded
- Understands a brief vs. a briefing
- Understands the different categories of measures e.g. interim, sales, ROI
- Continuously reads effectiveness papers
- Appreciates the many different channels/routes to the consumer
- Understands the mechanics of Search and search optimization
- Understands the role of different channels to address different tasks
- Engages with new technologies
- A digital native – proficient in the use of Social media for brands