Social Content Producer
bei Wunderman Thompson Singapore
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Excellent communication skills to join an exciting broadcast team to collaborate with creative teams, directors and clients.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to craft content films.
- Some experience in editing, using Final cut studio/Adobe Premier Pro + Apple hardware.
- Good relationships with a production network
- Minimum of 2 years significant work experience. Creative writing skills an advantage
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and collaborating with directors & creative teams.
- Leadership qualities.
- Day-to-day reviewing & quoting scripts to produce with directors and work with teams.
- Post production projects on a variety of social media content for multinational clients.
- Working within allocated budgets and tight timeframes.
- Ensure all material meets legal and broadcast standards.