Analytics 2019 Summer Internship
bei J. Walter Thompson New York
J. Walter Thompson’s distinctive ten-week paid summer internship program will allow you to gain experience in multiple departments across the agency. During your internship, you will have the opportunity to work on real-life projects: from developing concepts and ideas, to presenting a pitch and executing a final product. You'll experience life in an advertising agency!
Some highlights of our program include our speaker series, volunteer initiatives, mentorship program and networking opportunities.
If you find yourself nodding your head as you read this, and you believe you may share our pioneering attitude, then we invite you to apply for our Summer 2019 Internship Program!
The internship program will run from June 3, 2019 through August 9, 2019.
J. Walter Thompson NY is looking for interns to join the Analytics team. The right candidates will be able to provide creative solutions while having a business mindset. We're looking for students who are detail-oriented, resourceful, innovative, focused and able to embrace challenges with imagination and flair.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting Analysts and Directors with all daily activities and responsibilities which includes data mining, ongoing tracking, measurement and reporting of client campaigns
- Conducting research as it relates to client products and/or services
- Gathering data from various sources to assist with creation of weekly marketing performance reports for clients
- Attending internal meetings, taking notes
Requirements and Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university as a rising senior
- Majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing Analysis or Economics
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills
- Must have a polished, professional demeanor
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to work independently and in a fast-paced team environment
- A passion to make and discover new things
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2019.
NOTE: if you’re interested in applying for our Creative program, please visit us at http://jumpstart.jwt.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law