Senior Paid Media Strategist
We are searching for an experienced Sr. Paid Media Strategist with at least 5 years of experience in digital media to be responsible for driving day to day operations through strategy development/planning, execution, management and analysis of various digital media campaigns.
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel digital media campaigns for clients across various industries and budget levels. Channel responsibilities include paid social, display, video and mobile.
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related functions.
- Review media briefs and set planning processes in motion.
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to help build testing opportunities, measurement frameworks, creative spec sheets, and process improvements.
- Facilitate creative asset development, organization, and delivery.
- Oversee timelines, coordinate budget process, and handle ad-hoc day-to-day requests (including billing reconciliation).
- Identify new opportunities for clients both internally and externally.
- Optimize accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, forecasts, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Participate in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regard to paid search campaigns.
- Effectively manage day-to-day client relationship(s), inclusive of educating clients on digital concepts, best practices, and trends.
- Experience with launching and managing media campaigns using complex data segmentations.
- Familiarity with ad server technology and the ability to traffic digital media campaigns.
- Deep understanding of ad servers, DMPs, and planning tools.
- Strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities and excellent project management skills.
- An understanding of the reporting process, including necessary data exports, analysis, and insightful interpretation.
- Ability to explain media concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Office/OS tools such as Spreadsheets, Keynote/PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and others.
- Experience working in an agency is preferred.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, etc.
- Knowledge of tag management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of digital media experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law