Senior Analytics Analyst
- Work with clients to translate business goals into KPIs and subsequent reporting requirements
- Create client facing presentations and robust dashboards to report on findings and support business objectives
- Analyze data to evaluate and optimize site performance. Present findings to internal and external clients.
- Support clients by answering questions and troubleshooting issues regarding their digital analytics solutions and tracking
- Mentor and provide thought leadership in the areas of strategic thinking, process and quality of delivery
- Design and implement sound analytics solutions
- Plan digital analytics program implementation, tool configuration, code integration and reporting.
- Work with business owners and technical team to ensure proper metrics coding and QA.
- Lead analytics portion of multi-department projects with limited oversight from more senior team members
- Share research findings and best practices including customer insight, benchmarking, and industry updates
- 2+ years professional work experience, working with digital analytics
- Experience working with digital analytics solutions, specifically Adobe Marketing Cloud and Adobe Analytics
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of statistics and mathematical principles
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law