Senior Paid Search Strategist
We are searching for an experienced Sr. Paid Search Strategist with at least 5 years of experience to be responsible for driving day to day operations through strategy development, execution, management and analysis of paid search campaigns.
In addition to the technical components, this role is client facing and requires a strong understanding of paid search to effectively achieve clients’ objectives and goals.
- Plan, manage, and execute paid search campaigns— including but not limited to account auditing, setup, strategy development, organization, management and optimization.
- Optimize accounts on a regular basis to improve campaign performance to drive KPI success and account growth.
- Monitor, analyze and report performance results on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present deliverables, forecasts, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Participate in client calls for upcoming plans and regular check-ins in regard to paid search campaigns.
- Develop and implement test strategies (inclusive of, but not limited to: bidding, copy, positioning, etc.).
- Work closely with other internal departments to develop fully integrated search campaigns.
- Identify new opportunities for clients both internally and externally.
- Communicate with clients directly with minimal supervision.
- Effectively manage day-to-day client relationship(s), inclusive of educating clients on digital concepts, best practices, and trends.
- Direct experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, and/or DS3 is a plus.
- Experience in managing Ecommerce/Shopping campaigns is a plus.
- Strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibilities and excellent project management skills.
- An understanding of the reporting process, including necessary data exports, analysis, and insightful interpretation.
- Ability to explain search concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Office/OS tools such as Spreadsheets, Keynote/PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and others.
- Experience working in an agency is preferred.
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick, etc.
- Knowledge of tag management tools.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Industry certifications (AdWords, Bing, and Kenshoo)
- 5+ years of paid search experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law