The Creative Director is responsible for implementing advertising/marketing strategies and developing interactive design solutions. The Creative Director has the confidence and integrity to present in front of clients and articulate concepts, along with a strong affinity for branding, designer genes and technical thinking.
- Pitch and win new business.
- Be a lead creative for assigned accounts and relationships.
- Be part of making our agency buzzing, happy, innovative, dedicated, inspired, and profitable.
- Be a lead for assigned accounts and projects – you own the ideation and creative execution.
- Partner with Strategy team to deliver overall solution.
- Take responsibility and full accountability for assignment output quality – overall experience, visual design, content, and brand.
- Develop great relationships with our clients. Make sure they are happy, educated, informed and ready to work with us on future assignments.
- Be a contributor for assigned accounts and projects – provide your insights, expertise, ideas and solutions to account team.
- Manage your accounts’ creative resources.
- You will embrace, evolve & evangelize our methodologies, philosophies and commitment to Beautiful, Usable, Interesting, and Smart Design.
- Complete commitment to project and client success
- Deepest understanding of our clients brand and customers
- Profitability of your accounts and assignments
- Outstanding quality of your deliverables
- Staffing and utilization management for your assignments
- Be a leader, example and inspiration for our department and agency
- Win awards because of your ideas, leadership and brilliant execution
- You have a breathtaking portfolio. You do amazing work. You make others do even better work.
- You are all about great relationships with the client.
- You live and breathe design.
- You will never approach assignments as a One Man Show – you will embrace and foster team spirit and respect.
- You will be great mentor to our junior team members.
- You understand your assignments profitability, sales forecasts and staffing needs.
- Experience in mobile, complex UI design, product design and application would be huge plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law