Strategy + Analytics Intern
bei Mirum Minneapolis
Calling all digital forces to be reckoned with: You could be NEXT at Mirum!
At Mirum, we’re passionate about using the power of digital to help make what’s next for our clients. If you’re about to graduate, the Mirum NEXT summer internship is your chance to join us here in Minneapolis and help us bring new ideas to life for our clients. We want your strategic thinking, creativity, opinions, and your win-as-a-team work ethic. We’ll work and play hard while teaching you everything we know along the way.
Strategy + Analytics Intern: If you’re passionate about digital and will be graduating this spring, we encourage you to apply.
What you will do:
- Assist in the development of strategies and analytics for digital marketing programs and product development for startups as well as global brands.
- Assist strategy + analytics team with data setup, updates and issues including combining data from multiple different sources
- Learn our processes using KNIME to prep raw data files for use in analytics and then support the prep process
- Help plan, maintain and ensure data integrity through the data collection processand data transformation process
- Reconcile data used in reporting with its source
- Conduct quality assurance for testing analytics tagging and tracking across websites, mobile apps and digital products
- Support ad hoc data analysis through accessing, visualizing, interpreting and presenting data
- Research, gather and evaluate qualitative, quantitative, and competitive data to identify and validate opportunities and deliver these insights in a compelling and digestible way.
- Provide strategic insight, written briefs, and recommendations for clients and internal teams.
- Actively seek and share knowledge of the latest digital strategy, marketing, content, media trends/events, and technology integration platforms.
What you will need:
- Must be organized and able to juggle multiple priorities, understand details and be a clear communicator
- Must excel at using logical reasoning to solve complex problems
- Must love working in a dynamic fast paced yet fun and nurturing environment
- Must have experience working with Excel
- Willingness to learn new skills as projects require
- Familiarity with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
Mirum NEXT FAQs:
Will you be paid?
Yes, you will receive an hourly wage. You’re doing real work. That deserves real pay.
What are the hours like?
In general, we’ll need you here from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some days may be slower and you might go home early. But, we ask for your flexibility and reliable transportation as some projects or events may require more of your time.
When is the application deadline?
Hint: The earlier, the better. But, no later than March 9th.
Do we hire interns after summer is over?If the circumstances are right, we’d love to turn interns into full-timers. We have hired interns in the past, but we also can’t guarantee it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.