bei Mirum Minneapolis
The Account Supervisor (AS) is a blossoming account leader who plays an integral, strategic role on the agency team.
As the centerpoint of the client and agency relationship, this person must have the confidence to lead and the ability to partner both laterally, as well as manage clients up and down an organizational structure. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with great courage in the face of what’s new and next, strong passion for creativity and digital. They have proven experience in running client accounts and aspire to be a strong leader driving success for both the client and agency. The AS owns the day-to-day operations on their account(s), including helping set the strategic vision for specific projects, collaborating with the team to build an agreed-upon solution, and inspiring and advocating for great work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop, grow and maintain client relationships.
- Support and drive progress toward the vision for each account(s) in partnership with the agency team.
- Understand client business, internal dynamics, industry and competition to help bring clients the right solutions at the right time.
- Engage and partner with Creative, Technology and Project Management teams, as well as others within the Client Service team, to deliver seamless and superior client service and work product.
- Makes decisions, drives things forward and brings the team and clients along the way.
- Proactively run the account, recognizing opportunities, foreseeing risks and staying out in front of it at all times.
- Oversees multiple details and projects at once, thrives at solving problems and always stays calm under pressure.
- Stay curious, keeping up on digital trends, audience insights and emerging technologies or techniques to bring our best thinking to our clients.
- Contract negotiation including renewals and scope management. Drive organic growth opportunities against existing agreements.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years experience in an interactive agency, and/or marketing/advertising environment.
- Experience working on accounts for Fortune 500 clients
- Passionate about brands, digital communications and emerging technologies.
- Successful track record leading teams and meeting goals across multiple projects.
- Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills.
- Highly articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exudes confidence, persistence and can stay collected and professional in a, fast-paced, and changing environment.
Mirum provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, 401k match. This position is in our Minneapolis office, and candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Minneapolis.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law