Account + Project Management Intern
bei Mirum Minneapolis
Calling all digital forces to be reckoned with: You could be NEXT at Mirum!
At Mirum, we’re passionate about using the power of digital to help make what’s next for our clients. If you’re about to graduate, the Mirum NEXT summer internship is your chance to join us here in Minneapolis and help us bring new ideas to life for our clients. We want your strategic thinking, creativity, opinions, and your win-as-a-team work ethic. We’ll work and play hard while teaching you everything we know along the way.
What you will do:
- Serve as a project coordinator as you help Mirum's project management team deliver some of our key client projects
- Partner with the Mirum account team to help forge strong strategic relationships with our clients
- Partner with the Mirum account to write scope documents
- Learn project management fundamentals, including managing budget/timeline/scope, project planning, change management, team leadership and more
- Assist with the creation of key project/account reporting, including quarterly business reports, burn/status reports, etc.
What you will need:
- Degree in advertising, marketing or related field
- Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver exceptional work for our clients
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, fun and exciting environment
- Willingness to jump into unfamiliar waters to solve new and complex project challenges
Mirum NEXT FAQs:
Will you be paid?
Yes, you will receive an hourly wage. You’re doing real work. That deserves real pay.
What are the hours like?
In general, we’ll need you here from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some days may be slower and you might go home early. But, we ask for your flexibility and reliable transportation as some projects or events may require more of your time.
When is the application deadline?
Hint: The earlier, the better. But, no later than March 9th.
Do we hire interns after summer is over?If the circumstances are right, we’d love to turn interns into full-timers. We have hired interns in the past, but we also can’t guarantee it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.