bei J. Walter Thompson Toronto
The ideal candidate blends an appreciation for data and media with a passion for creativity and technology.
This position is based in the Toronto office.
- A trusted partner to creative teams in developing world-class campaigns that harness the power of digital channels, data and technology.
- Work closely with a team of analysts in an always-on process to optimize in-market campaigns and provide practical recommendations on how to improve results across a range of channels (Social, Programmatic, CRM etc.).
- Collaborate with media agencies to develop a point of view on how to prioritize digital platforms against specific campaign objectives.
- Develop digital journeys to identify major touchpoints and their role within a go-to-market plan.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 2-3 years’ experience in the areas of Social, SEO, SEM, Programmatic and website strategy required.
- 4-6 years’ industry related (marketing/advertising/media) experience required.
- Relevant experience in automotive, retail or financial services strongly preferred.
- Proven experience launching integrated campaigns with major digital deliverables into the market.
- Superior writing and presentation skills; proven experience writing and delivering a comprehensive brief or strategy.
- Demonstrated success building strong client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
J. Walter Thompson (JWT) is the world's best-known marketing communications brand & has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, JWT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, the first to create an amphibious prosthetic limb, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.