bei J. Walter Thompson Toronto
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and can manage competing priorities with calm & confidence.
- Oversee the project management of production process, budgets and timelines, including coordination of meetings, copy revisions and approvals, estimate approvals, and workback schedules.
- Oversee the communication with creative teams and internal resources to ensure that projects are running smoothly, on time and on budget.
- Oversee the documentation of all client and agency meetings.
- Oversee project financial management including budgets, estimates & dockets.
- Manage the general communication flow throughout the agency, global teams and partners.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the client’s business.
- Develop strong client relationships.
- Liaise with client and address client’s day-to-day issues at appropriate level.
- Lead client and internal meetings at appropriate level.
- Maintain thorough understanding of legal advertising regulations and guidelines specific to client business/category.
- Oversee the monitoring and maintenance of all necessary records on the brand’s business performance and the impact of advertising programs. These include ad tracking summaries, pertinent historical data, media plans and flowcharts.
- Monitor and analyze key competitor activity and key global activity.
- Supervise, train, motivate and review the performance of direct reports to ensure the highest level of performance.
- Oversee and execute miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 4+ years of agency experience required; experience working in financial services preferred.
- One to two years of supervisory experience required, including mentoring junior colleagues.
- Integrated production experience required, with an emphasis on print and digital.
- Experience delivering above and below the line communication solutions an asset.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and effectively.
- Outstanding organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Confident self-starter and critical thinker.
- A master at crafting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J.Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
J. Walter Thompson (JWT) the world's best-known marketing communications brand has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, JWT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.