bei J. Walter Thompson Toronto
- Manage the production process, budgets and timelines, including coordination of meetings, copy revisions and approvals, estimate approvals, and workback schedules.
- Manage day-to-day financial requirements including coordination of billings, budgets & dockets.
- Liaise with creative teams and internal resources to ensure that projects are running smoothly, on time and on budget. Ensure all internal departments have all necessary information, materials and elements in a timely manner.
- Document all client and agency meetings in a timely manner.
- Monitor and analyze key competitor activity and communicate through regular presentations to clients.
- Develop a thorough understanding of legal advertising regulations and guidelines specific to client business/category.
- Coordinate with media and other partners to meet all element requests and ensure all ad material is distributed accurately and on-time.
- Monitor and maintain necessary records on the brand’s business performance and the impact of advertising programs. These include ad tracking summaries, pertinent historical data, media plans and flowcharts.
- Coordinate and execute general/miscellaneous requests in the daily running of the account.
Qualifications and Key Attributes
- 1+ years of advertising agency experience required; alcohol/beverage industry experience an asset.
- Experience leading tactical projects from start to finish with minimal oversight, required.
- Integrated production experience an asset; digital production experience required.
- Skillful at crafting and presenting a well-articulated and supported point of view.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Confident self-starter and critical thinker.
All resumes will be reviewed.
Those selected for interviews will be contacted.
J. Walter Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
J. Walter Thompson (JWT) the world's best-known marketing communications brand has been reimagining the future for businesses for over 154 years. Headquartered in New York City, JWT is a true global network with more than 200 offices in over 90 countries, employing nearly 10,000 innovators and change agents. Known for our award-winning work and leading initiatives, JWT was the very first agency to air a TV commercial, the first to establish a global advertising presence, the first in the industry to hire a female copywriter, and the very first to teach a computer to paint like Rembrandt. While we reimagine the future for our clients, we will continue to break new ground and revolutionize the power of our legacy through the campaigns that we create.