Associate Creative Director
bei J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
Who are we?
J. Walter Thompson INSIDE is a full-service recruitment advertising agency and employer branding consulting firm, creating pioneering ideas in strategic recruitment, human resource development and management, and more. We believe that when companies understand, live, and share their culture, they naturally attract, engage and retain the best talent.
We work in a fast-paced, roll-up-your sleeves, “GO” environment filled with passionate people who do what it takes to do our best work. We take our jobs seriously, while having fun doing it. Oh, and we’re “ego-free”.
Who are you?
You’re an Associate Creative Director with an art director background. You’re conceptual and also know how to bring your ideas to life. You can oversee multiple clients at a time and know how to manage – and inspire – your team. You have a touch of project management drive in you: knowing how to keep your projects on-time and on budget.
You’re well versed at all types of communications, from digital to traditional, experiential, to social media content, you’re excited by it all.
What we need
We need a self-motivated, passionate Associate Creative Director to join our team in Atlanta, who has:
- Thorough understanding of fundamental design disciplines and principles such as composition, typography and color and how it’s applied.
- An ability to see a good idea and make it great.
- A strategic approach to ground-breaking creative.
- A hands-on approach and an eye for detail.
- A natural leader personality with experience managing and supervising staff, fostering collaboration and participation.
- Good time-management skills (did we mention we’re fast-paced?)
- Degree in Advertising, Fine Arts or related field
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Keynote and PPT knowledge.
- Motion Design/Video editing skills a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law