bei J. Walter Thompson Atlanta
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
J. Walter Thompson Atlanta is seeking an Account Executive. The Account Executive is responsiblefor day-to-day management of one or more projects for the Account.
• Develops in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
• Builds rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel.
• Participates in internal activities of client.
• Obtains client approval of estimates.
• Provides team with timely/accurate market data, budget limits, job specifications, marketingdirection, and completion due dates.
• Leads team in running of day-to-day operations of the account, which includes but it not limited to:
- Creative development and production (TV, print, digital, radio, website, social, experiential)
- Social and content development
- Website concept, design, content, and maintenance
- Co-op partnership management
- Collaboration with PR agency and other client stakeholders
• Reviews all materials before client presentations/final production.
• Maintains accurate records of client expenditures, time utilization, billing information, client contacts,conference reports, etc.
• Prudent use of agency resources.
• Keeps supervision informed of/involved with client activities/problems.
• Handles special projects as assigned.
• Familiarity with and adherence to agency financial and operating procedures and policy.
• Cooperative relationships within the account team and with supervisor.
• Client satisfaction with agency support in achieving marketing objectives.
• Work completion within budget and time parameters.
Knowledge, Talents and Skills
• 2-4 years experience in an advertising agency or related field.
• Retail account experience is a plus
• Must be extremely organized, self-motivated, and understand a lean approach to account management.
• Must be able to pivot and understand changing priorities, and tight timelines.
• Experience working with integrated campaigns and managing productions desired.
• Experience with social and digital favored.
• Must understand branding.
• Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handlemultiple projects simultaneously.
• Energy, competitive spirit, passion for world-class marketing, proactive.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.