bei Wunderman Thompson Singapore
J. Walter Thompson is the world's best-known advertising agency, with 150 years of experience in brand-building and marketing communications. We have a long history and wide reach across Asia Pacific’s dynamic and diverse markets, and today employ over 4,000 people in 53 offices across 18 countries in the region. We create strategic and creative brand building ideas for a diverse range of global and domestic clients. Our core services include marketing communications, brand building, digital marketing & consulting, integrated advertising, and field & shopper marketing.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing, coordinating and leading Agency resources in order to meet Client(s) marketing and advertising needs. The Account Manager has overall responsibility for Agency output and provides perspective and leadership in the development of the highest quality advertising product.
• Key account representative for Agency and Client
• Services Client on day-to-day basis to ensure all deliverables are met
• Builds and maintains good relationships with Client
• Works with Account Director to develop long and short-term marketing and advertising initiatives
• Helps Client evaluate effectiveness of marketing and advertising programmes and monitors competitive activities and plans appropriate response / action
• Works with Creative team to ensure creative development is on strategy and meets Client’s expectations / standards
• Keeps management fully informed of account activity and development including client issues
• Manages budget and account profitability
Culture and Values:
At J. Walter Thompson, we believe pioneers can change the world. It’s a belief we’ve held since the day we opened our doors over 150 years ago. We’ve used this pioneering spirit to create never-before-seen solutions for enduring brands and businesses ever since. And you’re a part of this.
Pioneering is an attitude. It’s a way of acting. It’s what sets us apart. A pioneer embodies four traits, and, believe it or not, they all start with the same letter: C
CURIOSITY is the ability and the drive to ask questions, challenge assumptions, wonder and explore.
COLLABORATION brings great minds and different solutions together.
COURAGE is the fearlessness it takes to push the status quo, to innovate and to never settle for what’s been done before.
CAPABILITY is how it all gets done. Its imagination, drive, energy and expertise.