Job Opportunity: Account Manager for Global Team Blue
J. Walter Thompson Bangkok
J. Walter Thompson, part of the WPP Group, the world’s largest marketing and Communications Company is looking for Account Manager, Global Team Blue.
If you’re interested a career in the exciting world of advertising and brand communication, you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Thai national
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Experience with handling regional clients (preferably in Auto)
• Experiencing in Branding / Marketing Communication through Digital
• Understands how digital technology impacts communications
• Advantage if used to working across sea markets
• Able to manage and direct subordinates
• Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Pleasant personality, good interpersonal skills, optimistic attitude, service minded
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Knowledge preferred: proficient skills in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent English language skills
• Manage projects of global/regional scope.
• Ensure timings are kept and next steps are carried out.
• Able to prepare presentation and briefing decks.
• Manage clients based in Thailand.
• Keep track of financials and budgets of the projects.
• Responsible for client coordination, budgeting, monitoring of internal workflow on brief, on time and on budget
• Demonstrates solid expertise in clients industry
• Predicts emerging market trends
• Has productive connections throughout the J. Walter Thompson network
We look for people who are confident, responsible, enthusiastic and fun to work with. Please send your detailed CV via e-mail to: email@example.com or call +662-204-8441. All personal data received will be handled in strict confidence.